- Click here.This will take you to our Beanstack site to set up your profile.
- Complete the requested information.
- Complete learning Tracks to earn badges.
- Once you have a profile, you can select the "Pre-Register for Summer Breakout".
- After you click this, you can choose a learning track to complete via Beanstack OR you can stop in the library and pick up a paper game board. We are using the learning tracks and paper game boards in lieu of our usual reading records. After you register at home, stop in the library for a calendar of events, a free book (per registrant), a few coupons, and a form for a free Tin Caps ticket (per registrant).
- When you complete a learning track or game board, stop in the library to receive a small reward. You may complete up to 3 game boards/learning tracks during the 6 week program. At the end of the program, as long as you have earned the Summer BreakOUT badge on Beanstack, &/or completed 1 game board, you will be invited to our end of summer party (TBD) and receive a form for a free Mad Ants ticket (per finisher), and a few other goodies!
Submit book reviews to be entered into weekly drawings for prizes.