Register to vote at any Defiance Public Library System location, including Defiance Public, Sherwood Branch, & Johnson Memorial libraries.
Visit any DPLS library to get registration forms, update your registration, or request an absentee ballot. Need help? Just ask! A staff member will be happy to help you complete your forms. When you’re finished, either leave the form with library staff for submission, mail it, or place it in the drop box outside the Defiance County Board of Elections, 1300 E. Second St., Suite 103.
What are key deadlines for the November 2022 election?
- In-person at local election office: Oct. 11
- Online: Oct. 11
- By mail (postmarked by): Oct. 11
Absentee ballot deadlines
- Request ballot (received by): Nov. 5
- Return ballot by mail (postmarked by): Nov. 7
- Return ballot in person: Nov. 8
- Early voting: Oct. 12 – Nov. 7
- In-person: Nov. 8